Our multidisciplinary team of legal experts is very familiar with the particular requirements of businesses, and the challenges they face in the IT sector. We advise on all aspects of law relating to technology, from work covering software and technology licensing to security, dematerialization and so-called 'legal'archiving projects
Here are some examples of our scope of assistance:
- Legal assistance in project implementation such as IT migrations or outsourcing schemes.
- Drafting, negotiating and enforcing information and communications technology contracts and service level agreements.
- Advice on Internet and e-commerce (e.g. website audits).
- Advice on electronic identification and trust services.
- Representation in case of litigation, in coordination with our litigation department.
- IT due diligence and verification, including ancillary agreements.