Cindy is the Managing Partner of PwC Legal and co-head of Employment law and Dispute Resolution departments. She began her career in 2000, practiced employment and litigation law for another well-established Luxembourg law firm, before joining the firm in 2005.
Cindy has expanded her legal expertise to include all aspects of employment law and social security consulting such as:
- supporting clients in day-to-day HR issues (drafting of contracts, internal policies and assistance on disciplinary procedures)
- advising international clients wishing to establish operational businesses in Luxembourg;
- assisting clients in their business reorganisation both on sell side or buy side notably by performing legal Due Diligence;
- dealing with international mobility issues;
- providing assistance during the complete process of collective redundancies;
- dealing with employee benefit schemes such as pension plans, stock option plans and other incentive schemes;
- assisting and representing all types of client before the labour courts in cases involving abusive dismissals, social security and pension arrangement matters.
Cindy has extensive dispute resolution experience which notably includes:
- liaising with clients to minimise their exposure to litigation risk and achieving practical solutions to business disputes through negotiated settlements;
- dealing with complex shareholder and partnership disputes, directors liabilities;
- representing clients in complex banking litigation;
- strong practice of contract law and disputes on contractual liability, torts, breach of contracts;
- widespread knowledge in debt recovery, enforcement proceedings, unfair competition.
Cindy is also a member of PwC Legal’s Management Board and is in charge of its internal Marketing strategy.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar, 2001
- Daily HR issue
- International Mobility
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Litigation